Referrals made to CycState Environmental Consulting
Environmental, Health and Safety Services
1. Develops site criteria for evaluating hazards in terms of a risk assessment.
2. Supports EHS analysis of new processes and engineering projects.
3. Evaluates site safety, environmental and occupational health programs.
4. Administers site process safety management program.
* hazard and operability studies (HAZOP),
5. Maintains safety records in compliance with governmental regulations.
6. Updates and maintains safety procedures and safety communications.
7. Ensures accident/illness investigations are conducted and findings reviewed and documented.
8. Develops and coordinates programs to reduce injuries and provide training to employees.
9. Coordinates site required self-inspections for safety and environmental compliance.
10. Updates site environmental procedures manual, safety manual, emergency response .
11. Participates in site safety committee and collaborate with site regarding policy matters.
12. Participates in and initiate annual self-assessment program.
13. Offers legal advice for all site EHS regulatory compliance matters.